JAKARTA, NETRALNEWS.COM - Indonesia Minister of State-Owned Enterprises (SOE) Rini Soemarno has appointed a new Director of Human Capitals for state-owned energy company Pertamina on November 27, 2017.
Arya Dwi Paramita, External Communication Manager of Pertamina, said the Minister appointed Nicke Widyawati as new Director of Human Capitals at Pertamina. The position was previously also managed by Dwi Wahyu Darwoto, Director of Asset Management at Pertamina, since August 15, 2017.
Nicke Widyawati previously served as Director of Strategic Procurement at state-owned electricity company Perusahaan Listrik Negara, also known as PLN. Nicke, born on December 25, 1967, in Tasikmalaya, began her career in banking before moving to contractor segment.
The graduate of Industrial Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB), earned her Masters degree in Business Law at Universitas Padjadjaran in 2009. Nicke was once the Managing Director of Mega Eltra, an electrical contracting company under Pupuk Sriwijaya.
She also served as business director at state-owned Rekayasa Industri (Rekind), and Vice President of Corporate Strategy Unit (CSU) in the same company until finally joining PLN in 2014.
With the inclusion of Nicke, according to Arya, the entire position of the Board of Directors in Pertamina has now been filled. The new composition of Pertamina’s Board of Directors is listed below:
1. President Director: Elia Massa Manik
2. Director of Finance: Arief Budiman
3. Director of Upstream: Syamsu Alam
4. Director of Gas: Yenni Andayani
5. Director of Marketing: Muchamad Iskandar
6. Director of Asset Management: Dwi Wahyu Daryoto
7. Director of Processing: Toharso
8. Director of Investment Planning and Risk Management: Gigih Prakoso
9. Director of Processing and Petrochemical Megaproject: Ardhy N. Mokobombang
10. Director of Human Capitals: Nicke Widyawati